- Two or more years experience as an Assistant Revenue Manager or Revenue Analyst in the hotel or hospitality industry of Revenue Management required.
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Advanced skill level in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically with Excel and data manipulation
- Strong leadership skills and clear and concise communication
- Hyatt knowledge regarding Brand Experience Expectations and World of Hyatt.
- Previous work with HotSOS, Opera, Citrix, Envision, Reserve, Cognos, PassKey, GEM, Prio/Eflex, RMT, and Omniture preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 2 years
- Hyatt: 1 year
- Assistant Revenue Management: 2 years
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office Suite: 1 year
- Management: 3 years
- Opera, Citrix, Envision, GEM, Prio/Eflex, RMT, and Omniture: 1 year
We offer competive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits. Send resume with salary history to or apply in person (no phone calls please):
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
7800 East Tufts Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80237
FAX 303 714 4691