Group Rooms Coordinator/Reservationist/Revenue Coordinator
Hilton Woodcliff Lake
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
The Hilton Woodcliff Lake is searching for a multi-facet individual to join our team. This associate will have several roles, the first being a Group Rooms Coordinator, secondly a phone Reservationist and lastly some Revenue Coordinator tasks.
Group Rooms Coordinator/ Reservationist / Revenue Coordinator
Group Rooms Coordinator
- The Group Rooms Coordinator is responsible for entering group room blocks in the booking system (OnQ R&I), group room reservations and in-house reservation calls.
- Maintain accurate filing system for groups and ensure that each group block is traced.
- Enter, modify and update group block information in system to ensure inventory, stay dates, cancellation policy, deposit requirement, and booking procedure are reflected correctly.
- Process all group reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone, fax, e-mail, mail, and internally.
- Working with sales for entering and maintaining group rooming lists, group blocks and billing instructions.
- Processes reservations by email, telephone, fax or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations, no-show and late cancellation fees.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Prepares expected arrival list for front office & sales office use.
- Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, managers, and fellow associates.
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- Hilton OnQ experience preferred.
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
- Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc.) points.
- Any other reasonable requests made by management.
- Forecast and communicate occupancy to hotel team.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance. Short term and Long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits. Send resume with salary history to or apply in person (no phone calls please) :
Hilton Woodcliff Lake
Attn: General Manager
200 Tice Boulevard
Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677
FAX 201 391 4286