- Physical demands
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, stand and walk long periods of time
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent verbal and good written skills required
- Spanish and/or Creole language knowledge is a plus
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits. Send resume or apply in person (no phone calls please):
Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
Attn: General Manager
17260 Harbour Point Drive
Ft. Myers, FL 33908