Night Audit Agent
Le Merigot / JW Marriott
Santa Monica, CA
Columbia Sussex Management is currently seeking an individual to perform night audit operations for our 175 room, full-service property, Le Merigot/JW Marriott in Santa Monica, California.
The qualified candidate will:
Work with other departments to ensure overnight quality service is provided to all guests as well as run audit reports/journals from the Front Office System, Point of Service and computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments.
- Input into the Front Office System Revenue/Allowances to generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Be available to work from 11P-7A.
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Hotel Front Office/Night Audit Experience Preferred
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
- Ability to effectively communicate and deal with guest and associate concerns in a friendly and positive manner.
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
We offer competitive salary, medical and life insurance, Long Term disability, 401(k), Dental and travel benefits. Send resume with salary history to or apply in person (no phone calls please):
JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
Attn: General Manager
1740 Ocean Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90401
FAX 310 395 9200