Hotel Front Office Manager
We are currently seeking a new team member as a Front Office Manager at Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside.
Our property, located by one of the busiest airports in the country, offers 485 guest rooms, approximately 30,000 square feet meeting space along with resort-like amenities such as an outdoor pool, pool bar and several food and beverage outlets.
As the Front Office Manager, you would be responsible for directing and administering Front Office operations in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Manage all Front Office operations to include, but not limited to, guest service and registration (check-in/check-out), room inventory and availability, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
* Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
* Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
* Ensure compliance with Company standards
* Meet and greet guests and respond to guest inquiries, requests and issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner and resolves guest concerns
* Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities to maximize room occupancy and overall revenue
* Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events
* Complete audit procedures, as needed
* Recruit, interview and train team members
We offer a competitive wage, Health and Dental Insurance, company paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Vision, Critical Illness, Accidental, 401(k), paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick days, free hotel rooms and hotel discounts.