Columbia Sussex Management is currently seeking an individual for the position of Catering Sales Manager at our Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa located in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
– Supports Sales & Catering in handling entire sales process of initial inquiry, details and coordination of corporate/social events, meetings, conventions and weddings.
– Reports to Director of Catering.
– Confer with customers to understand their catering needs and provide appropriate suggestions.
– Analyze appropriate market competition data and information about new trends/marketing.
– Coordinate the efforts of the catering and banquet staff in order to ensure proper event management.
– Make sure that food, beverages, and seating arrangements are properly managed.
– Prepare quotations of catering events and provide needed information to the director.
– Ensure that all quotations are in accordance with the standards provided by the catering director.
– Create invoices, custom menus and complete BEO’s.
– Work with kitchen staff to plan menus in accordance with the customers’ directions.
– Suggest alternative menu items in order to provide customers with variety.
– Follow up with customers in order to seal event catering agreements.
– Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to complaints and suggestions efficiently.
– Manage and communicate operational logistics including rooming list, reservation changes and billing.
– Prior Hilton Hotels experience preferred.
– At least 5 years’ experience in management or director role preferred.
– Delphi FDC experience preferred.
– OnQ experience preferred.
– Microsoft Office experience required.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401(k), and travel benefits. Send resume with salary history (no phone calls please):
Please email resume to courtney.owens@Hilton.com