Columbia Sussex Management is currently seeking an individual for the position of Catering/Wedding Coordinator at our Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa located in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
The Catering Coordinator has overall responsibility for providing administrative support for Catering Team and for the efficient and smooth execution of all assigned catering events. Individual must utilize available resources to provide excellent customer satisfaction. Requires knowledge of, and adherence to, hotel’s policies and procedures and all Sales/Catering policies, systems and procedures.
– Provide administrative support to Sales & Catering Managers.
– Established and maintains accurate files and trace system for the hotel.
– Distributes group resumes/BEO and all other pertinent customer communication to insure service
– Maintain Contact with Vendors and outside suppliers.
– Oversee all day-of details and timeline for hotel weddings.
– Conduct calls with Brides to organize and confirm final wedding details.
– Create and manage a day-of wedding timeline.
– Run ceremony logistics including guest seating, ceremony procession/recession, dinner service, cake cutting, introductions, etc.
– Maintain, organize and order office supplies and sales collateral as needed.
– Answer phones and process in-bound leads, uncover client needs and forward calls to appropriate sales team member
– Draft contracts and proposals, filing paperwork and maintain checkbook.
– Sales assistance to include shadow site visits and inspecting meeting rooms/event space.
– Prefer 1-2 experience in events, and/or bachelor’s degree in hospitality/event manager. Must work weekends.
– Looking for positive attitude and friendly demeanor with excellent organizational skills.
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, and life insurance, short term and long term disability, critical illness, accident insurance, 401(k), and travel benefits. Send resume with salary history (no phone calls please):
Please email resume to courtney.owens@Hilton.com