Convention Services Manager
– Synchronize group planning and communicate with large convention groups to understand their catering needs and provide appropriate upsell suggestions.
– Conduct pre-convention meetings, produce group resumes and coordinate accurate logistics with banquets and hotel operations staff.
– Coordinate the efforts of the catering and banquet staff in order to ensure proper event management.
– Make sure that food, beverages, and seating arrangements are properly managed.
– Prepare quotations of catering events and provide needed information to the director.
– Ensure that all quotations are in accordance with the standards provided by the catering director.
– Create invoices, custom menus and complete BEO’s.
– Work with kitchen staff to plan menus in accordance with the customers’ directions.
– Suggest alternative menu items in order to provide customers with variety.
– Follow up with customers in order to seal event catering agreements.
– Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to complaints and suggestions efficiently.
– Manage and communicate operational logistics including rooming list, reservation changes and billing.
– Reports to Director of Catering.
– Prior Hilton Hotels experience preferred.
– At least 3 years’ experience in management required.
– Delphi FDC experience required.
– OnQ experience preferred.
– Microsoft Office experience required.
* Great Hilton team member hotel stays
* Employee parking onsite during working hours
* Employee lunch discount program